Welcome to Saint Croix, the largest island of the United States Virgin Islands in the Caribbean Sea. CDB Scenery Design (Cami De Bellis) in collaboration with Maps2XPlane are proud to present their newest scenery package for X-Plane 11, featuring a custom photo-terrain-mesh for the entire island and surrounding islets, with custom overlays (vegetation, road network and sea routes with dynamic traffic, autogen buildings) and a highly detailed rendition of the international Henry E. Rohlsen Airport. Renditions of Christiansted and Frederiksted, featuring selected landmarks and including the Seaplane Base, complement the immersive scenery.
- Highly detailed rendition of Henry E. Rohlsen Airport on Saint Croix
- Accurate models of terminals, hangars and other buildings and objects
- Custom ground textures, taxiway signage, static aircraft and vehicles
- Detailed ground markings based on recent airport diagrams and charts
- Realistically sloped terrain profile for the runway and entire airport area
- Custom Photo-Terrain-Mesh covering Saint Croix and surrounding islets
- Custom Overlay-Scenery: Vegetation, Road Network, Autogen Buildings
- Renditions of Christiansted and Frederiksted incl. selected landmarks
- Rendition of the Christiansted Seaplane Base incl. selected buildings
Get Saint Croix XP now directly in the Aerosoft Shop! Alternatively, as usual for all our products, the scenery package will be soon also available in all other major stores – inter alia in the Org Store and on Steam. Will inform you here and on our Facebook page.
More information about #SaintCroix4XPlane in the developer-blog, there you’ll find some further articles with additional info and snapshots. Join also the dedicated threads in the Org forum (in English) and the Aerosoft forum (in English, and German).