We are pleased to announce that Society Islands XP – Bora Bora & Leeward Islands is now available from our publisher Aerosoft. So then let’s go: Welcome to Bora Bora and the Leeward Islands, the western part of the Society Islands in the South Pacific. Stunning atolls, sandy beaches and mountainous islands covered by tropical forests are waiting for you!
This scenery package for X-Plane features a custom terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures, covered by custom overlays (dense vegetation and country-typical autogen, as well as custom road-networks and sea-routes with dynamic traffic). Included are detailed renditions of five regional airports (Bora Bora, Raiatea, Huahine – Fare, Maupiti, Tupai) and the Pago dropzone of Tahiti Nui Helicopters on Bora Bora, as well as five additional helipads.
- Detailed terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures for the land and the sea
- Custom overlay with dense vegetation and country-typical autogen-buildings
- High-detailed renditions of 5 regional airports and 6 helipads on the islands
- Airports: Bora Bora, Raiatea, Huahine – Fare, Maupiti. Additional airfield: Tupai
- Heliport: Tahiti Nui Helicopters Pago dropzone incl. adjacent sports complex
- Helipads: Four Seasons, Saint Regis, Le Meridien, InterContinental, Le Taha’a
- Hundreds of custom buildings and objects including PBR- and Night-Textures
- Implementation of the “Scenery Animation Manager” (SAM), e.g. Marshallers
- Coverage: Bora Bora and all Leeward Islands in the Society Islands archipelago
Get Society Islands XP – Bora Bora & Leeward Islands now directly in the Aerosoft Shop. Alternatively, as usual for all our products, the scenery package will soon also be available in all major stores – inter alia in the Org Store and on Steam. As soon as our newest scenery package for X-Plane is also available there, I will inform you here and on our Facebook page!
Would you like to see and learn more of our newest creation for X-Plane? Alright, here you go: More information about #SocietyIslands4XPlane in the developer-blog, there you’ll find various articles about The Landscape, The Helipads, and The Airports.